International Family Offices + Bonus
International Family Office List + Limited-Time Bonus List
(ALL contacts minus those located in US & Canada)
Our clients, ranging from fund managers, traders, investment bankers, to private wealth management firms have utilized our lists of family office contacts to successfully raise capital or enhance marketing efforts. They have experienced how a small handful of family offices can significantly grow an investment firm or high net worth related service.
International Family Office List contact details:
- 2,947 family offices contacts internationally
- 1,574 individual family offices
- 2,940 primary direct email contact addresses & 830 secondary email addresses
- Contact information typically includes: Family Office firm name, contact name (on averal 1-3 high level contacts are listed per individual firm), title, phone, fax, primary email, address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, country, type of office, website. The following are also included as available: family name, AUM, investment sector, preferred deal structure, average deal size, target geography and Linkedin profile.
- Download delivered in Microsoft Excel format & available in live-time through our cloud based platform
- Free updates for 12 months
+ Bonus List
- Bonus list of “World’s Wealthiest Family Businesses” Includes business name, city, country, industry, revenues, employee count, website and expanded notes/description. Details for 250 businesses.
Please Note: The bonus lists do not contain emails, are not maintained by our team and were sourced from a third party. They were used as a tool to further research the Family Offices within our database and do not overlap.
Family offices are a rapidly growing segment of the global financial and investment world. There are many types of family offices typically formed after the sale of a family business or a realization of significant wealth. Many function as private wealth management firms that service ultra-high net worth investors. Family offices can offer a total outsourced solution to managing the financial and investment activities of ultra-high net worth investors. Our database was created with the intent to help professionals raise capital. It contains a column indicating the type of Family Office. Classification includes Single Family Offices, Multi Family Offices or “Other” which encompasses the following groups:
• single investor private equity firms/funds
• single investor hedge funds
• select family foundations (family controlled)
• select family trusts
• multi family office where registered investment advisors (wealth managers) manage multi family investments
Scroll over the map or use the search feature to see the number of contacts in each country.
*** Note that typically 1-3 contacts per individual Family Office are included to help with your outreach.
FAMILY OFFICE LIST v14 ANALYSIS
- Your cart is empty.