North America Family Offices + Bonus
North America Family Office List + Limited-Time Bonus
(Contacts located in US & Canada)
Our clients, ranging from fund managers, traders, investment bankers, to private wealth management firms have utilized our lists of family office contacts to successfully raise capital or enhance marketing efforts. They have experienced how a small handful of family offices can significantly grow an investment firm or high net worth related service.
US & Canada Family Office List contact details:
- 2,253 Family Office contacts representing 1,176 individual Family Office Firms located in the US & Canada
- 2,245 primary direct email contact addresses + 672 secondary email addresses
- Contact information typically includes: Family Office firm name, contact name (on averal 1-3 high level contacts are listed per individual firm), title, phone, fax, primary email, address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, country, type of office, website and Linkedin profile. The following are also included as available: family name, AUM, investment sector, preferred deal structure, average deal size & target geography.
- Download delivered in Microsoft Excel format & available in live-time through our cloud based platform
- Access to updates for 12 months
+ Bonus List
- Bonus list of “Wealthy US Individuals” $25m+ net worth. Includes full name, company, address, phone, website, net worth and background notes on how wealth was acquired. Details for 4,995 contacts.
Please Note: The bonus list is sourced by a third party, excludes emails and is not maintained by us.
Family offices are a rapidly growing segment of the global financial and investment world. There are many types of family offices typically formed after the sale of a family business or a realization of significant wealth. Many function as private wealth management firms that service ultra-high net worth investors. Family offices can offer a total outsourced solution to managing the financial and investment activities of ultra-high net worth investors. Our database was created with the intent to help professionals raise capital. It contains a column indicating the type of Family Office. Classification includes Single Family Offices, Multi Family Offices or “Other” which encompasses the following groups:
• single investor private equity firms/funds
• single investor hedge funds
• select family foundations (family controlled)
• select family trusts
• multi family office where registered investment advisors (wealth managers) manage multi family investments
Scroll over the map for number of contacts located in each state:
*** Note that typically 1-3 contacts per individual Family Office are included to help with your outreach.
FAMILY OFFICE LIST v14 ANALYSIS
- Your cart is empty.