Global Family Offices + Bonus
Complete Global Family Office List + Limited-Time Bonus List
Our clients, ranging from fund managers, traders, investment bankers, to private wealth management firms have utilized our lists of family office contacts to successfully raise capital or enhance marketing efforts. They have experienced how a small handful of family offices can significantly grow an investment firm or high net worth related service.
Global Family Office List contact details:
- 4,294 family offices contacts worldwide
- 2,757 individual family offices
- 3,384 email contact addresses
- 693 generic email addresses (info@)
- Contact information usually includes: company name, contact name, title, phone, fax, primary email, address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, country, type of office, website. May also include family name, AUM, investment strategy, and investment sector.
- Download delivered in Microsoft Excel format
- Free updates for 12 months
+2 Bonus Lists
- The 2015 Wealthiest Families in the U.S. containing of over 4,000 contacts
- The 2015 Wealthiest Family Owned Businesses Worldwide containing 125 businesses
Please Note: The bonus lists are sourced by a third party and are not maintained by us.
Family offices are a rapidly growing segment of the global financial and investment world. There are many types of family offices typically formed after the sale of a family business or a realization of significant wealth. Many function as private wealth management firms that service ultra-high net worth investors. Family offices can offer a total outsourced solution to managing the financial and investment activities of ultra-high net worth investors.
The term “Family Office” encompasses several groups including:
• single family office
• multi family office (a group of several single family offices)
• single investor private equity firms/funds
• single investor hedge funds
• select family foundations (family controlled)
• select family trusts
• multi family office where registered investment advisors (wealth managers) manage multi family investments
* Please note: If your document doesn’t automatically download it is being updated and we will email you the document directly followed by the updated document when available.