Venture Capital Firms Int’l
Venture Capital Firms/Angel Investors are private equity entities that invest in emerging or start up companies. These less mature companies will typically have high revenue stream potential in fast-paced markets such as technology, biotechnology or healthcare but who require seed capital for early stages or growth capital for full growth expansion. Unlike Private Equity firms, they may not control the majority of the investment.
Our lists provide access to a large number of US and global venture capital funds. Institutional investors can look to broaden and diversify their private equity portfolio by exploring these emerging markets.
List contact details:
- Over 1,080+ international venture capital firms
- Over 2,000+ email addresses
- Full contact information including: company name, full contact name, title, phone, fax, primary email, address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, country, type, website
- Delivered in Microsoft Excel format
- Free quarterly updates for 6 months with an option to extend another 12 months for a fee
- Sales for each version limited to 50
* Please note: If your document doesn’t automatically download it is being updated and we will email you the document directly followed by the updated document when available.
FAMILY OFFICE LIST v13 ANALYSIS
- Your cart is empty.