Private Equity Funds
Private Equity Funds, unlike hedge funds, invest in illiquid assets in the form of companies, real estate, infrastructure or intangibles where there is more direct control over the business or asset in which they are investing. Private equity firms will deploy strategies such as leveraged buyout, growth or venture capital, or take on distressed companies that are financially and operationally challenged in order to restructure corporate debt or engage in special turnaround situations and gain return on investments.
Our lists provide a full range of private equity firms in the US and globally. Private Equity funds are an attractive asset class for institutional investors as they represent a diversified portfolio of investments which are monitored and structured by private equity firms and typically realized after some period of time.
List contact details:
- Over 2,500+ US and international private equity firms (with 60% in US, 25% Europe, 10% Asia Pacific, 5% Other International)
- over 4,800 email contacts
- Full contact information including: company name, full contact name, title, phone, fax, primary email, address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, country, type, website
- Delivered in Microsoft Excel format
- Free quarterly updates for 6 months with an option to extend another 12 months for a fee
- Sales for each version limited to 50
* Please note: If your document doesn’t automatically download it is being updated and we will email you the document directly followed by the updated document when available.
FAMILY OFFICE LIST v10 ANALYSIS
- Your cart is empty.