North America Family Offices + Bonus
North America Family Office List + Limited-Time Bonus List
(Contacts located in US & Canada)
Our clients, ranging from fund managers, traders, investment bankers, to private wealth management firms have utilized our lists of family office contacts to successfully raise capital or enhance marketing efforts. They have experienced how a small handful of family offices can significantly grow an investment firm or high net worth related service.
US & Canada Family Office List contact details:
- 1,645 family offices contacts in the US & Canada
- 1,012 individual family offices
- 1,389 email contact addresses
- 208 generic email addresses (info@)
- Contact information usually includes: company name, contact name, title, phone, fax, primary email, address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, country, type of office, website. May also include family name, AUM, investment strategy, and investment sector.
- Download delivered in Microsoft Excel format
- Free updates for 12 months
+ Bonus List
- The Wealthiest Families in the U.S. containing of over 4,000 contacts
Please Note: The bonus list is sourced by a third party, excludes emails and is not maintained by us.
Family offices are a rapidly growing segment of the global financial and investment world. There are many types of family offices typically formed after the sale of a family business or a realization of significant wealth. Many function as private wealth management firms that service ultra-high net worth investors. Family offices can offer a total outsourced solution to managing the financial and investment activities of ultra-high net worth investors.
The term “Family Office” encompasses several groups including:
• single family office
• multi family office (a group of several single family offices)
• single investor private equity firms/funds
• single investor hedge funds
• select family foundations (family controlled)
• select family trusts
• multi family office where registered investment advisors (wealth managers) manage multi family investments
Scroll over the map for number of contacts located in each state: