How to Use Our Lists
Request a DemoNow in its 16th year, Family Office List continues to prove itself as a profitable and time-saving tool to our clients. It is packed with hard-to-find information – the information needed to lay the groundwork for successful relationship building and valuable lead generation. Our family office lists serves as a solid base for you to continue research based on your requirements and needs, to begin initial contact and to develop your own internal database. Working a contact list takes work and perseverance.
How to effectively use our investor lists?
- You should never use the list in a mass mailing. This will not only damage the integrity of the list but will most likely classify your server as spamming and block any future contact efforts.
- Remember, not all investors invest in everything. If you are interested in raising capital via family offices, you’ll need to do a little research on what industries or types of investments they prefer and target the ones best matched for you.
- Before contacting a potential investor, make sure your offering documents are in order and your pitch or presentation is clear and concise. The last thing you want to do is waste your time and theirs.
- Best way to raise capital is through personal relationships founded on trust and confidence. Your approach will either begin to build the relationship or break it.
- Best to contact the investor in a personalized email, make it short and to the point. Briefly describe who you are, what you are offering, why they may be interested, how much you need (or want), when the investor may get the investment back and/or what the expected return will be. If you are a fund manager, briefly state your past returns, draw-downs and experience.
MAKE AN IMPRESSION
You’ll have one chance to catch their attention so make it count!
DO YOUR RESEARCH
There are several publications and resources on the internet that provide insight on how to market to professional or institutional investors.